- Fuji X100S with 23mm Prime fixed lens (35mm Equivalent), JJC Lens hood, B&W UV Filter, Lensmate Thumb-rest, Lensmate soft shutter release (love these), and a little bit of Gaffers Tape for good measure
- Canon XSI with Kit Zoom Lens and 50mm f1.8 Prime Lens
- Underwater: Canon PowerShot A620 (Old Faithful) with Canon WP-DC90 Underwater housing (rated to 40 Meters), underwater flash diffuser (to reduce Backscatter) and Lanyard. Camera has great Underwater Scene Mode with White Balance adjustment for great Out Of Camera Underwater Pictures
- Leica M6 TTL with 50mm Leica/Leitz Summicron f2.0, Leica Lens Hood, and Lensmate Soft Shutter release. Although this vintage Body and ‘Cron lens were purchased separately, the first time I put the lens and body together, it was almost like a spark of electricity went through the camera.
- Film: Kodak Tri-X 400, Iilford XP-2 Super 400, Iilford HP5 Plus 400, Fujifilm PRO 400H
- GoPro Hero 3+ Black
- GoPro Batteries x 3
- 32 GB Memory Cards x 2
- GoPro Accessories: To many to mention 🙂
- GoPro Underwater accessories: GoPro Underwater Deep Housing + Backscatter Flip U/W Deep Filter
- Apple 13″ MacBook Air
- Apple iPad Air2 with Logitech Ultraslim Keyboard Cover
- RavPower Filehub (RP-WD01) – when traveling, perfect for downloading daily files to external hard drive without a PC
- Silicon Power 1TB Rugged Hard Drive for traveling
- ThinkTank Retrospective 7 – obviously, contents of bag changes depending on opportunities & location.